Thursday, 15 December 2011

One of Those Days




I'm having one of those days.

I was supposed to be making some new video's for a friend....but my attnetion just couldn't span that far.

Instead, I've been messing around looking for cool text that I can use on Facebook Fan pages.

So far, I'm pretty impressed.

Having an amazing and eye catching landing page for you Fan Pages really is essential. It helps to create a welcoming feel to the little community. That first impression matters. You HAVE to let your visitors know that they have found what they are looking for before they hit that back button and go looking elsewhere.

Statistically, most people are going to buy from sites that appear to be professionally built so by having that little extra works in you favour, it sets you apart from the other.

Okay, enough from me, had better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment