Tuesday, 13 September 2011

The ONE Thing Internet Marketers Need To Succeed #1

Here's an idea...Compete against yourself.

If you've had a look around this blog, you'll know that I have a few different websites and blogs in the same niches. I started to do this so that I would be able conduct different experiments on different sites, then IF it worked, I would apply the same technique to the other sites.

But have a little think about this. It didn't take me very long to figure out what would happen if I had five different sites targeting the same keywords.

So let me plant a seed in you head, but know that I expect you to do the watering...

WHAT IF....

What if you used a proxy...and set up some "pen names"?

Then used those pen names to register some new domain names?

To build a new site? To target the same niche, same keywords and promote similar products?

What if you built a couple of hundred backlinks to each site?

What if...


What if you owned half of the first page of Google??

Icing...or the cake? This is the cake!

Stay tuned, you've got a whole month of ONE thing(s) to consider, this is just the first and trust me, they get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment