Thursday, 1 September 2011

Bookmarking Demon | Case Study Update

BOOKMARKING DEMON - As part of my case study this month (which is going miserably so far) I'm going to be trying some new products that I have had much experience with. Social bookmarking is one of them.

If you would like to know more about Socialbookmarking Demon then I suggest you ask the experts - click here to go and ask them.

Here are my intentions. I have been beyond busy recently and STILL haven't found the time to edit my latest affiliate website pages and do the required SEO on the META and tag lines and all the other essentials so I'm getting to it. It's on my OMG Hurry Up! To-do-list (I have several priorities!)

So once I get around to it, I'm going to be using the SocialBookmarking Demon to boost the page rank of my blogs. Yep. Not the website (I will, briefly), I'm going to be using it on my niche relevant blogs. The end goal is to have the website ranking on the first page. And if I do my job properly, my other niche relevant blogs will also be on the first page too, sending some link love to the website.

If I can get my website on the 1st page of SERPs AND one or two of my blog posts...I will be one very happy girl. Won't I be competing with myself?? Yep, but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, every link eventually leads to my bank account.

So stay tuned. This case study is going to be absolutely HUGE. I also have a new Facebook page - never got into making fan pages so this is going to be interesting - there's heaps of entertainment value watching me mess this one up!!

I'm going to be working on several sites all at once so I've cleared my schedule and it's going to get busy.

Hope to be seeing a lot more of you. I'm sure you'll learn much my MISTAKES! Mwah ha ha....MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment