Friday, 29 July 2011

Oh WOW! Why Didn't *I* Hear About This??

The Secret Classroom - at first glance, the sales page looks a little tacky. I dunno about you, but I'm downright sick of all these "hidden basements" and the "super secret bat cave where I suck the money right out of people's pockets!" but upon further examination, The Secret Classroom is something special. Something very special.

What is the first rule of learning a new skill? Any skill (hint...look to the left). Finding a mentor that you can work with.

You didn't teach yourself to drive (I really really hope you didn't).

You didn't teach yourself to read.

Or look at it this way...those skills you did teach yourself...

How many meals did you burn before you mastered your signature dish?

How many shirts shrunk or changed colour in the wash?

How long did it take until you could find your way around your Inbox and send an email? Or send a text message on your phone? Or sign up for Facebook? Or tune the old DVD player?

Not so long ago, I was completely and utterly technologically challenged. After building my first website, I realized that I was going to have to learn a whole new language. Tech talk. Marketing lingo. And not just that, when I branched out from simply selling my artwork online to promoting other peoples products and affiliate marketing (my art really isn't that bad!) I learned that I was going to have figure out how to refine those skills. It's the subtle things that matter.

Sincerity, writing a pre-sell article instead of a sales page style article. Being honest with the reader. Connecting to them.

Having zero sales skills (I've never had a "real" job in my life) and next to no experience with the Internet, I knew I had a lot to learn but I was extremely cautious about buying any of the products and systems and get rich quick schemes that found their way to my Inbox each day. Even the good one's.

I regret that now in hind sight. Truly! I do.

Because I have absolutely no hesitation buying something that I think will further my son's education. My bookshelf is full of those scholastic's at home workbooks for kids (I'm a mean Mum!) I buy the kickarse wind-up crayons instead of the one's from the $2 shop. I've got a box full of flashcards that I've subjected each of my kids to.

The point is, there's a HUGE difference between buying the latest cutting edge get-rich-quick scheme....

AND BUYING AN EDUCATION

That is what the Secret Classroom is. I've had other video's from successful Internet Marketers...but nothing like these.


The Secret Classroom is so much more.


Take 12 Internet Marketing millionaires from around the world. Give the a small group of up and coming Internet Marketing wannabe's and 2hrs each with a microphone....and you have a recipe for success.

I don't want you to go there thinking that this is going to make you instantly rich. If you're new to Internet Marketing, then this may be over your head - I don't know if that's going to be a problem for you or if it's going to push you further and faster than you could have dreamed to on your own (I was in this latter, stubborn group of D.I.Y.'ers).


Go, check out the video, let me know what you think - I've picked up my copy. I'm only part way through the second video and I know that this is the stuff I wish I had in my first year.

12 SUCCESSFUL INTERNET MARKETERS
A SMALL GROUP OF WANNABE'S
24 HOURS WORTH OF MISTAKES AND SUCCESSES
ALL CAUGHT ON CAMERA

THIS IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK SCHEME
THIS IS ONLINE MARKETING EDUCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment