Friday, 3 June 2011

Official (and temporary) Update From Elizabeth

Howdy guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Due to personal reasons I am going to be making one of the biggest errors that Bloggers can do and am signing out for a little while.

I am doing this for any one of three reasons...or perhaps all of them?!

  • I am in the process of writing you guys an eBook -yippee!!
  • I intend to make some video tutorials for that eBook and right here on this site
  • I have got not one but four websites/blogs that need my urgent attention.
Send me an email if you are having trouble with ANYTHING Mwah ha ha Money related and I will get straight onto making a new post that answers your question...you know I can't refuse you guys (aww...shucks - you're making me blush)

I have a secret

I have been intentionally deceiving you. I actually started Mwah ha ha Money with the intent to take on a few students. I intend to take people away from those sales pages promising overnight, automated success and show you how to begin Internet Marketing, how to start your own blogs, how to write great content how to re-invest a portion of your profits into a  domain, a website into working smarter not harder and not necessarily dominating a niche (not everyone can do that...it's just not possible) but to create a steady income for yourselves.

Sound like a plan? If you aren't already following me you should be. Even if you  don't get the chance to be tutored by me personally, don't panic, you will still be able to make it using the info I provide here.

So in the mean time, have a look through some of last months posts and keep up the great work folks...so proud of you guy's

No comments:

Post a Comment