Friday, 3 June 2011

Getting Ranked In Search Engines (hint hint)

Get Yourself Ranked In Now 
(While it's still free)

For those of you who have been reading along with me, you may have noticed that I have been hinting at a solution to getting ranked in the search engine problems. It is not a be all and end all solution - because there is none - but it will help you to not only help you get found, it will boost your status with Google in the long run. 

If you don't already know, I have been writing an eBook about making money online and I have every intention of selling it along with a membership at Ranked In. Ranked In is the website that I use to get my pages and my sites ranked sooner rather than later. 

It's purpose is to establish backlinks to all my many domains. As another benefit, Ranked In is also getting traffic and directing where I want it to go - my sites, my blogs, my sales pages.

The only reason I am extending this offer to you is because I want to fill it with quality content fast. Please submit your articles to eliz.nesbitt@gmail.com BUT! read the info at Ranked In's Webmaster's Page
before you start writing because there are some conditions you must meet before I approve them...
  • Original content
  • User friendly (information that your niche is searching for)
  • No Sales Pages - you are writing articles not adverts about your site.
Go and check it out, have a look through some of my other posts and you'll very quickly see what I mean.

By the way, I will also be giving the first five subscribers at Ranked In my upcoming eBook for FREE - oh, I do love free things...

==> Making Legit Money Online - This one is an example of what I am expecting from you guys. 

Need any help just drop me a line and I'll get back to you ASAP - this project is my baby so I'm pretty on top of it at the moment....just don't expect me to answer you quickly if you leave me a message at Getting Pregnant After or any one of my other sites!! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment